Saturday, March 22, 2008

Goth-Loli Fashion Harajuku

Leave a Comment

Harajuku I, originally uploaded by little-wings.

I visited Harajuku today, not my first time there by far but my first time on a Sunday (when all the Japanese kids dress up and promonade on the bridge by the Meiji Shrine). It wasn't actually as crowded as I thought it might be, but I'd gotten a late start, and I think some people had already gone home.

Generally, there are several styles of Japanese cosplay: A lot of the youth on the bridge were dressed in what is sometimes known as the "Goth-Loli Fashion" (short for "gothic” and “Lolita"). This essentially involves increably fancy goth-style babydoll outfits. For examples, you can check out the links below.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments: